Alimentos ProcesadosJul. 26, 2018
Conozca las tendencias en el mercado de alimentos vietnamita
- Demand for packaged food products is increasing in response to modern and busier lifestyles, increased exposure to Western culture and cuisines,as well as the perception of packaged food being safer.
- Sales of packaged food in modern channels such as convenience stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets are increasing.
- Sales of packaged food to foodservice channels has also been rising in recent years due to the booming number of fast food chains, restaurants, cafes, bars, and pubs.
- Consumption of ready meals including shelf stable ready meals, chilled lunch kits, chilled pizza, chilled ready meals, dinner mixes, dried ready meals, frozen pizza, frozen ready meals, prepared salads, and other ready meals, has been increasing in recent years, especially in large cities such as Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- The frozen processed meat and seafood sector continues to grow.Shelf stable processed meat and seafood covers a wide product range for retailers and distributors in both traditional and modern outlets.
- Growth of chilled processed meat and seafood is boosted by the increasing influence of Western cuisine, as more consumers were willing to spend on imported sausage, ham, and smoked meat.
- Retail value of sauces, dressings, and condiments,including traditionally familiar products such as soy sauce, chili sauce, and fish sauce, and Western-originated sauces such as salad dressings, mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup is increasing.
- Sweet biscuits, snack bars, and fruit snacks continue to rise in sales value due to increasing consumer demand for these products as gifts.Demand for healthier dried fruit products is increasing. However, demand for sugar-free and diet biscuits remains insignificant.
- Consumption of rice noodles, pasta, and other noodles is slowly increasing.Consumption of instant noodles is falling, while rice noodles are continuing to increase.Many consumers have switched from unpackaged to packaged rice noodles.
- Consumers increasingly require traceability and production information.
- Vietnam remains a price-sensitive market, but more consumers are willing to pay higher for quality products, especially imported products.
- Government supports for organic products, but demand for organic products remains limited.
Full report here
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)VOLVER A NOTICIAS