Oportunidades de NegocioOct. 7, 2021
OP/024/21 Empresa Multinacional Solicita Blueberries y Blackberries IQF
Comunicamos a usted la siguiente solicitud:
Cantidad: Según detalle en transcripción de Mail
Contacto: Eugenia Cofre
Cargo: Senior Sourcing Coordinator
Teléfono: +54 11 5235-7858
Sitio web: www.tradelinkinternational.com/sa/
Revise Especifiaciones aquí
Transcripción de E.Mails
fecha: 6 oct. 2021 08:31
asunto: IQF Berries – Supply Request YDB20211006
Good Morning Sir/Madam,
I hope this email finds you well and in good health.
At the moment, we are looking for supply for IQF Blueberries and Blackberries.
Please find the details outlined below:
- 240 tons of A Grade packed in bulk 30lb boxes or similar. Prompt delivery.
- 280 tons A Grade Packed in 30lb boxes or similar, Delivery November to March 2022
- 414 tons juice grade, open PO anytime in next 12 months
- 700 tons A Grade, New season South American preferred. 10kg boxes or similar, November 2021 to October 2022 (could look at faster drawdown if required).
- 48 tons prompt, 30lb cases or similar (more if price works and are available).
- 216 tons of good B Grade (cheaper retail pack, some light colouring allowed) new seasons South American crop.
- 144 tons, two loads per month December 2021 to April 2022.
- 210 tons A Grade packed in 30lb boxes or similar, 21 tons prompt, balance as stock allow over 3-4 months.
- 44 tons Crumble packed in 30lb boxes or similar, October/November shipment.
- 147 tons A Grade, bulk packed, shipped as soon as stock is available.
- 399 tons A Grade October to June 2022
- 120 tons crumble, clean juice grade, as soon as stock is available.
Please, advise if this is something you can support us with, or not. We will also consider FOB and Port prices.
If you would like to go further and never do this before, you formally complete your registration as a supplier to TradeLink Int. please follow the instructions below.
Please go to http://www.tradelinkinternational.com/sa/supplier-login/ and create an account. Once you have an account, click the button labelled “Click here to ADD a new Facility/Plant” and complete the information on your processing facility, including any certificates you have, etc. Once you have loaded a facility, you can add other facilities if you are a trader and represent more than one factory or supplier. Please note this is free but does not guarantee orders but means you are visible to our team when we quote our clients. Quality suppliers are vital to Tradelink and we appreciate you taking the time.
I look forward to your answer!
Senior Sourcing Coordinator | Buenos Aires – New Zealand
+54 11 5235-7858
Nota: La información que se proporciona en esta circular, es de responsabilidad de las personas que la emiten. Chilealimentos sólo realiza la labor de difusión de ella a los interesados. La relación que se establece entre las partes es de tipo comercial y Chilealimentos no se involucra.