Jugos, bebidas, vinos y licoresAbr. 10, 2018
Brasil: Actualización de producción de naranjas señala 398.35 millones de cajas al 10 de Abril
The 2017-2018 orange production final estimate for the São Paulo and West-Southwest of Minas Gerais Citrus Belt, published on April 10, 2018 by Fundecitrus– is 398.35 million boxes of 40.8 kg each, 62% higher in comparison to that of the previous crop (2016-2017) with a final figure of 245.31 million boxes, and 25% above the average of the seasons of the last ten years.
All crop estimate updates published along the season showed positive change as compared to the previous expectation. The final figure represents an increase of 0.27% in relation to the update published in February 2018 and 9.30% in relation to the initial May 2017 forecast.
The closing figure for total production includes:
• 77.48 million boxes of the Hamlin, Westin and Rubi varieties;
• 18.02 million boxes of the Valencia Americana, Valencia Argentina, Seleta and Pineapple varieties;
• 118.47 million boxes of the Pera Rio variety;
• 139.62 million boxes of the Valencia and Valencia Folha Murcha varieties;
• 44.76 million boxes of the Natal variety.
Complete report here
10 de abril 2018